EVA stands for ethylene vinyl acetate.
It's a plastic made by combining ethylene and vinyl acetate to create a soft and flexible material that's ideal for slippers.
EVA is resistant to corrosion from salt water, grease, oils and chemicals. It is also harmless, environmentally friendly and antibacterial.
The advantages of EVA for slippers are resistance to different temperatures, stability, waterproof property and resistance to UV rays.
ADVANTAGES OF EVA
- Because EVA is generally softer than rubber, the material offers more flexibility.
- EVA is much lighter than rubber.
- The EVA material is temperature resistant, so you always have a pleasant climate when wearing the slippers.
- The nature of the material absorbs more shock that occurs when you step on it, making for a more comfortable run.
- In addition, the material is characterized by its stability and flexibility and longevity.
Therefore you will enjoy our product for many years!
Our Sumflops™ – Homes are durable and very easy to care for. Easy to wash off with detergent under warm water.